Why Choose Sterling Technolabs as your DevOps Partner?
Create an action strategy that streamlines cloud infrastructure, enhances software delivery, and reinforces a DevOps culture in your business with the help of our industry-leading DevOps professionals.
Faster time to Market
Employing DevOps industry standards speeds up software distribution by up to 10x and high-quality malware-free launch.
We like the teamwork that Sterling Technolabs does. They always get the requirements and pay the attention to small details. It's amazing how they deliver everything on time and provide an exceptional support.
Truly professional in every sense
Sterling Technolabs helped me handle multiple development tasks while keeping a warm attitude and utmost professionalism. I recommend them to everyone.
Always up for the challenges
It's great to work with Sterling Technolabs. They have a lot of expertise in-house and have an answer to every challenge. They always find a solution to fulfil our requirements. We look forward to a long lasting relationship with them.
Sterling Technolabs is a great example of how teams must work. They're very kind, smart and very professional. It's not easy to work together if you don't speak the same language but with them, it's never been a problem. Always a pleasure to work with them.
Got more doubts about our DevOps Services? Take a glance here!
1. What’s the difference between agile and DevOps?
When we say Agile, we're referring to improved working that favours consumer feedback, communication, and small-batch releases. DevOps, on the other hand, is recognised for bringing research and maintenance further closer. Agile and DevOps are both methods for delivering high-quality software on schedule. However, there are some key distinctions between Agile and DevOps. DevOps focuses on end-to-end business solutions and quick delivery, while Agile focuses on software development. Furthermore, the Agile approach stresses continual change, while DevOps highlights continuous testing and deployment.
2. Why should you use DevOps?
DevOps offers several advantages, ranging from delivery speed to consistency. If you adopt DevOps for your business, you will be greeted with several advantages. Take a look at a few of them.
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Continuous and uninterrupted release and deployment
• Shorter delivery time
• Automation of repetitive operations and procedures
• Increased customer satisfaction
3. What are DevOps services provided by Sterling Technolabs?
Sterling Technolabs offers a wide range of DevOps services that are efficient and capable of resolving nearly all of your issues. You may pick and choose from a wide range of services to meet your needs. The following DevOps services are available from us:
• DevOps consulting services
• Continuous delivery and management
• Automation and monitoring
• Enterprise release management
• Infrastructure automation
• DevOps configuration management
• DevOps end-to-end implementation
• Logging and monitoring services
4. What are the application of DevOps?
DevOps is a blend of management and deployment that improves application delivery speed and extends standard software development procedures to new levels. DevOps has a plethora of industrial applications to its numerous advantages, and here are a few of the most well-known:
Online Financial Trading
• Network Cycling
• Car Manufacturing Industries
• Airlines Industries
• GM Financial
• Bug Reduction
• Faster Software Development
5. Why should you outsource DevOps services to Sterling Technolabs?
The following are some of the primary advantages of outsourcing DevOps services to Sterling Technolabs:
• Experienced developers
• Lower development and operational costs
• Easy development time
• Access to the state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure
• Flexibility in working with your time zones
• Highest quality services guaranteed
• Knowledge of different platforms and technologies
6. What development methodologies are used?
An individualized or combination of methodologies involving Agile, Waterfall, Rapid, Scrum, etc can be put into action for an efficient software product.
Get in touch
100+ Clients Trusted Us Globally, Check Out Their High-end Experience At Ours.
Still looking for professional IT solutions? To find your service, explore our IT Category page to find answers and support to your business’ advancing demands and developments.
Mon -Fri: Always Open
Sat – Sun: 9.00 – 16.00
743A, Gera’s Imperium Rise,
Hinjewadi Phase II,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Near Wipro Circle,
Pune- 411057, Maharashtra, India